Advantages of offset printing include:
- consistent high image quality. Offset printing produces sharp and clean images and type more easily than, for example, letterpress printing; this is because the rubber blanket conforms to the texture of the printing surface;
- quick and easy production of printing plates;
- cost. Offset printing is the cheapest method for producing high quality prints in commercial printing quantities;
Digital printing has many advantages over traditional methods. Some applications of note include:
- Variable data printing – uses database-driven print files for the mass personalization of printed materials
- Print on Demand – digital printing is used for personalized printing for example, children's books customized with a child's name, photo books, or any other books.
- Advertising – often used for outdoor banner advertising and event signage, in trade shows, in the retail sector at point of sale or point of purchase, and in personalized direct mail campaigns.
We provide the following mailing services:
-Every Door Direct (EDDM)
ALS provides a complete range of print bindery services.
-wire and plastic spiral binding
-direct mail services
-promotional kit assembly
Whether you’re producing booklets, paper swatch books, product binders, price books, warranty manuals, specialty sell sheets, calendars, or promotional kits – leave the details to us.
From paper finishing to mechanical assembly, product packaging and line stocking – our sister company – PSI Fox Valley does it all. PSI specializes in freeing customers form handling difficult, time-consuming tasks by combining their specialized equipment and facilities with the craftsmanship and attention to detail provided by our experienced staff. Together, ALS and PSI will take care of the details and let you focus on your core business.
- Apparel Headers